Before I start any of the design process I thought it would be a good idea to do a tiny bit of the idea generation to help with getting ideas and designs flowing and to develop existing ideas I already have. Below is a small list of the ideas that I came up with using the idea generation technique.
Things I want to include on my double page spread:
- Minimal design
- simplistic colour scheme
- Don’t over complicate the design
- Think about Page layout
- Have a good solid theme that will continue the fluidity of the design.
- Good quality images
- Comparing typefaces with good contrast
- Page numbers
- Showing good consistency of text and images.
- Accurate measurements with images and text
By doing this quick task of getting all my ideas down it really helped me to develop them further and move on to the next stage of the develop. Below are some more idea generation lists to help with choosing my environment theme.
- Black and white
- not urban landscapes
- panning shot
- Close ups
- maybe comparison
- one place changing due to time
- Taking one object and placing it in different environments