Test prints

So before making mock ups I thought it would be a good idea to do some test prints on normal A3 paper. I wanted to see what it looked like printed as it usually looks a lot different on-screen than it does in real life. I also wanted to practise cutting the book jackets to see what I needed to do as I didn’t want to make any mistakes with the real thing.

img_9589img_9588img_9590

These are my printed mock ups. These were so helpful as I could see if anything needed changing e.g spelling mistakes, placement of imagery or text before the final print. These again show the process of the test prints. We tried a tin matt type of paper to see what outcome would be however I decided it didn’t look professional enough so I went to Owen and brought two sheets of A3 Luster paper. However if I hadn’t done the test print I would never have know what the outcome would have been so it a very import process. The nest step was to create mock ups to see if my measurements were correct.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Create a free website or blog at WordPress.com.

Up ↑

%d bloggers like this: